Government Tender Executive4th April 2023
Sunscreen and the Danger to the Sea17th April 2023
Pharma.MT Ltd is one of the leading healthcare providers in Malta, representing various international pharmaceutical, cosmetic and dermo-cosmetic brands. We are looking for a Tenders Executive to join our team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with regulators to release products into new or established markets.
- Maintain compliance.
- Review and understand EU regulatory requirements.
- Registration and listing of devices.
- Create and maintain product labelling.
- Process Safety data according to applicable regulations, guidelines, Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) and other
- To perform Pharmacovigilance activities per GDP requirement, including but not limited to, collecting and tracking incoming Adverse Events
The selected candidate should have:
- In possession of a scientific degree or diploma.
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Experienced in a similar role.
- Diligent, self-motivated and with good attention to detail.
- Capable of following standard operational procedures.
- Able to effectively communicate and collaborate with all team members.
- Analytical, meticulous and able to solve problems.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary.
- Performance bonus.
- A welcoming and inclusive environment.
- A culture where teamwork is a priority.
- A meaningful job where all employees contribute towards improving people’s lives.
- A challenging role with an innovative company.
If you are interested and meet the above conditions, please send your CV together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org